Good Shepherd is searching for a dependable individual to serve as a Maintenance Technician and Back-up Driver in our senior retirement community.
This individual must possess experience in a variety of maintenance skills and be capable of performing repairs on a wide variety of equipment which can include—electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems and subsystems operated by Good Shepherd. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion / Estimate time and extent of repairS / Perform routine preventive maintenance;
- Assist with maintaining material and inventory supply / Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary; and
- Serve as a back-up driver to transport senior residents to and from; appointments as needed and as directed by the supervisor. (The Maintenance Superintendent will also assign other duties for this position as needed).
- Previous verifiable experience in maintenance or other related fields / Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment;
- Ability to handle the physical workload required by this position / Deadline and detail-oriented;
- A clean driving record; and Exemplary customer service skills.
The work schedule is M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. plus on-call duties in rotation approximately every 4th or 5th week. Pay rate: $17.00/hour. Job Type: Full-time
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal records check must be passed prior to employment.
THIS IS A SAFETY-SENSITIVE JOB FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT. Good Shepherd Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and Drug-Free Workplace.
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurances. Supplemental insurances and Federal Credit Union also available.