Good Shepherd Community is searching for an HVAC Maintenance Technician to join our facilities maintenance crew:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have current EPA certification; Previous experience in HVAC maintenance, refrigeration, and other maintenance-related fields; Possess strong troubleshooting skills, particularly on 5-ton A/C units or less; Must be able to maintain and repair condensing units and perform air handler change-outs;
- Ability to handle the physical workload to complete the responsibilities the job requires; Experience with multi-family housing maintenance is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Service; Must be deadlined and detail-oriented; Must have the ability to access and use mobile facilities app (cell phone and training provided).
- Complete work orders in a timely fashion; Estimate time and extent of repairs; Perform routine and specialized (HVAC) maintenance; Maintain materials and supply inventory.
- Serve as a back-up driver to transport senior residents to and from; appointments as needed and as directed by the supervisor. (The Maintenance Superintendent will also assign other duties for this position as needed).
The work schedule is M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. plus on-call duties in rotation approximately every 4th or 5th week. $55.000/year.
THIS POSITION IS A SAFETY-SENSITIVE POSITION FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT.