Good Shepherd Community is looking for a full-time housekeeper to perform cleaning and laundry services for our senior residents. All tasks are to be performed with professionalism, patience, and kindness.
- Basic cleaning duties including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, window cleaning, emptying trash, bathroom scouring, laundry, and other tasks as assigned.
- Cleaning 4+ apartments per day.
- Must have the physical ability to perform the required tasks including the ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment required to complete the responsibilities of this job;
- Observe safety protocols;
- Maintain confidentiality: and
- Possess excellent customer service skills
FULL-TIME, DAY SHIFT. M-F, 8 AM to 4 PM
BENEFITS: Paid time off, 9 holidays, Health, dental and vision insurances, Life and AD&D insurance, Long Term Disability insurance, voluntary life and credit union available.
Good Shepherd Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug-Free Workplace, and a Criminal Records Check is required.
THIS IS A SAFETY-SENSITIVE POSITION FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT